Open from 10 am until 4pm Wednesday-Sunday
Free Entry To Tearoom
“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.” Bernard-Paul Heroux
Dimbola Museum and Galleries is home to Julia’s Tearoom renowned for its high-quality locally-sourced food, tempting homemade cakes, and delicious cream teas. You can enjoy these in our cosy tearoom, once the salon of Julia Margaret Cameron and where she entertained guests, or in our pretty, sunny garden with views to Freshwater Bay and the sea.
– Lunches are served 12.00pm to 2.30pm
– Cream Teas & Cakes served all day until half an hour before the Museum closes.
– We cater for special diets please call us on 01983756814 to enquire
– We are licensed to sell alcohol and have a selection of wine, local Ale and more
– Treat yourself to a special Afternoon Tea for just £20 for two (advance booking required)
Click here to download our current tearoom menu
To book a table please call 01983 756814 and ask for the tea room.
Available for Hire
The tearoom is available to hire for private parties and special events. To discuss bookings for functions please contact us on 01983 756814 and ask for the tearoom or email Elissa.Blizzard@dimbola.co.uk