Dimbola Museum and Galleries has a fantastic team of people who give up their time to help us. Our valued volunteers fulfill a wide range of roles, from greeting our visitors to assisting with exhibitions and helping at events. There’s something for everyone.
There are some great benefits to being a volunteer, you can:
- Make a difference to your community
- Gain work experience and enhance your CV
- Meet people and make new friends
- Get involved with exclusive events
Some volunteers come in once or twice a week, but others just help out whenever they can. They all make a real difference to Dimbola Museum and Galleries and to the people that we work with. There are lots of opportunities:
- Front of House – Can you give our visitors a warm welcome? Do you have retail experience or want to learn more? You’d be a fantastic member of our Front of House team!
- Collections Care – Are you interested in history, art or archives? Can you work methodically and with care? We’d love you to join our Collections Care team!
- Gardening – Do you like getting out in the fresh air and getting your hands dirty? We’ve got an exciting project under way and we want you to join the team!
- Fundraising and Events – Have you got ideas for raising money or the ability to organise or assist with special events? We need you on our Fundraising and Events teams!
For more information please contact us 01983 756814 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively you can fill in our volunteer application form and send to Dimbola Musuem & Galleries, Terrace Lane, Freshwater Bay, PO409QE or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org